When we were at the roman baths I had real fun dressing up as a roman
So did I! (;
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
I had fun too
we look so cool
good
same
I know we look so cool
I look really weird as a lady but the other guys look good
I thought I looked weird to.
It was fun dresing up
defently
I loved dressing up like a real Roman boy, with my slave (Bunty)
I did not have a slave.
Prathana was a mean boss!!! :P
Yeah Manasvi
I really enjoyed dressing up and everyone looks amazing! (Heh, Ruth looks funny!)
1. it was fun dressing up at the roman bath2. we had been dressing up in roman costumans.
Im really imbaressed
that was so funny cara
Why?
Cool Prarthana
It was so fun when I dressed like a roman girl.
It was
I found out a lot about how the romans bathed and their gods and goddesses.
I thought the slaves were badly treted and the people they dressed looked very good
Bunty you looked cool
When we were at the roman baths I had real fun dressing up as a roman
ReplyDeleteSo did I! (;
DeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
DeleteI had fun too
Deletewe look so cool
ReplyDeletegood
Deletesame
DeleteI know we look so cool
DeleteI look really weird as a lady but the other guys look good
ReplyDeleteI thought I looked weird to.
DeleteIt was fun dresing up
ReplyDeletedefently
DeleteI loved dressing up like a real Roman boy, with my slave (Bunty)
ReplyDeleteI did not have a slave.
DeletePrathana was a mean boss!!! :P
DeleteYeah Manasvi
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed dressing up and everyone looks amazing! (Heh, Ruth looks funny!)
ReplyDelete1. it was fun dressing up at the roman bath
ReplyDelete2. we had been dressing up in roman costumans.
Im really imbaressed
ReplyDeletethat was so funny cara
DeleteWhy?
DeleteCool Prarthana
ReplyDeleteIt was so fun when I dressed like a roman girl.
ReplyDeleteIt was
DeleteI found out a lot about how the romans bathed and their gods and goddesses.
ReplyDeleteI thought the slaves were badly treted and the people they dressed looked very good
ReplyDeleteBunty you looked cool
ReplyDelete